Bullet Journaling PLR Special Review and Bonus by Jennifer Andersen – Best New perfect way to introduce your audience to this style of journaling
Bullet Journaling PLR Special REVIEW
Bullet Journaling PLR Special is a massively trending topic right now, with a ton of profit potential – your list is going to love it. There is an eBook, graphics, PRINTABLES, report, articles, and more bonuses in the front end, even more in the first upsell, and a second upsell with recurring monthly commissions. Jennifer Andersen from Health & Wellness PLR has a brand new PLR package for you – this time about journaling. And not just any journaling topic, but the super popular Bullet Journaling. This is the perfect time of year for this type of content since bullet journaling is all about organizing your life, keeping track of your schedule, and finally getting into the habit of using a planner.
If you look up journaling anywhere, bullet journaling is almost always at the top of the search results. Why? Because people love this style of journaling! It is not only effective and beneficial for everyone, but it’s fun. The Bullet Journaling PLR special includes everything you need to get started with this fun journaling topic, including an eBook, graphics, report, and more. Now is your chance to join the HOT and POPULAR Bullet Journaling craze with this brand new, high-quality PLR package. This evergreen niche exploded, and continues to provide more opportunities for increasing your profits year-round.
– Bullet Journaling PLR Special Review –
WATCH THE DEMO Bullet Journaling PLR Special HERE :
Bullet Journaling PLR Special FEATURE :
Bullet Journaling PLR Special OTO / Upsell / Downsell :
Front End :
- ‘Bullet Journaling 101’ eBook – 34 pages, 10,017 words
- eCover Graphics – PNG (2 sizes) & PSD Files.
- ‘Staying Organized With Bullet Journaling’ Report – 10 pages, 4,443 words
- Report eCover Graphics – PNG & PSD Files.
- 14 Autoresponders – ‘Starting Your Bullet Journal’
- 10 Articles – 700+ Words, Text & Word Format
- Social Media Graphics & Posts
- List of 60 Ideas for Bullet Journal Collections
- 10 Custom-Made Printables
- Resources page
Upsell #1 :
- ‘Journaling Your Way to Self-Discovery’ eBook – 34 pages, 10,178 words
- eCover Graphics – PNG (2 sizes) & PSD Files
- eBook Converted Into Reports – 5 Reports with eCovers in PNG & PSD formats
- ‘Journaling Tips for People Who Hate to Write’ Report – 10 pages, 4,592 words
- Report eCover Graphics – PNG & PSD Files
- ‘Bullet Journaling Hacks’ Report – 10 pages, 3,424 words
- Report eCover Graphics – PNG & PSD Files
- 20 Articles – 500+ Words, Text & Word Format
- 20 Social Media Graphics & Posts
- 365 Journaling Prompts
Upsell #2 : Monthly Natural Health PLR Membership
- 25 Articles About Self-Care
- 25 Social Media Graphics
- 5-Page Report: Self-Care Morning Routine
- 10-Page Report: Self-Care Activities
- 2 Report Covers w/PSD files
- 10-Day Self-Care Challenge Autoresponders
- Journaling PLR Bundle – 15 articles, 5-page report, images, social media posts
- Journaling for Mental Health – 10 articles
- Journaling in the New Year – 10-page report, report cover, images, journaling prompts
- Mindfulness PLR Bundle – 15 articles, 5-page report, images, social media posts
- Habits for Happiness – 10 articles
- Self-Care for Stress – 10 articles
- Stress Relief PLR Bundle – 15 articles, 5-page report, social media posts, images
Why Choose Niche Marketing With Bullet Journals?
It is a Universal Niche
Bullet journaling is a universal niche that is appealing to many types of people. It is great for fellow bloggers, business owners, professionals, students, parents, teenagers, and everyone in between.
It is a Growing Niche
There are more than 100,000 searches each month for bullet journaling alone. You have the opportunity to promote a wide range of journaling supplies simply and easily with the prewritten content I have provided you in this PLR package.
It is Easy to Get Started
With this eBook and related PLR assets, you can give your readers everything they need to understand bullet journaling and get started on their own.
Bullet Journaling PLR Package Details
‘Bullet Journaling 101’ eBook
This brand new, 34-page eBook, Bullet Journaling 101, is the perfect way to introduce your audience to this style of journaling. With this eBook, you can provide your readers with a handy beginner’s guide that teaches them what a bullet journal is, how to use it, why they should start this form of journaling, and get some other tips for being successful with it. There are 10,017 words of content, including a disclaimer, introduction, and table of contents. These 5 chapters are included:
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Bullet Journaling
- Chapter 2: What You Need to Start Your Journal
- Chapter 3: Setting Up the Journal
- Chapter 4: Rapid Logging
- Chapter 5: Tips and Tricks for Bullet Journaling
What Do You Get?
- High-Quality eBook Written by a Professional Writer
- Fully-Formatted with Chapter Images, Table of Contents, and Disclaimer
- Content That is Brand New and 100% Unique
- Casual & Conversational Tone That is Easy to Customize for Your Needs!
- Word and Text Documents Included
eBook eCover Graphics
You will also get professionally-designed eCover graphics to go with the eBook. The flat version and all four 3D versions of the cover come with PSD files, making them easy to edit. The following 3D versions of the cover are available.
Custom Printables for Your Bullet Journal
Give your readers what they are really looking for – printables! With these printables, you can edit them in Powerpoint, then provide them as a bonus or an opt-in incentive for signing up for your list.
- Birthday List
- Daily Spreads
- Weekly Spreads
- Monthly Log
- Monthly Spreads
- Goal Lists
- Pixel Trackers
- Task Trackers
- Important Dates
- Habit Tracker
‘Staying Organized with Bullet Journaling’ Report
Need more bullet journaling content? The ‘Staying Organized with Bullet Journaling’ report is perfect to be used as an opt-in for your blog. It delves deeper into the uses of bullet journaling, covering one of the more popular topics – organization. This report teaches your readers exactly how a bullet journal can help them get more organized in their personal and professional life.
Staying Organized with Bullet Journaling – Report Topics
10 pages, 7 sections, 4,443 words
1. How a Bullet Journal Can Help You Stay Organized
2. Organizing Your Household
3. Work and School Tasks
4. Holiday and Party Planning
5. Fitness and Health Organization
6. Passwords and Other Essential Info
7. Migrate Your Incomplete Tasks
Report eCover Graphics
The ‘Staying Organized with a Bullet Journal’ prewritten report also comes with an editable cover, including four 3D versions.
‘Starting Your Own Bullet Journal’ Email Series
This 14-day email series about ‘Starting Your Own Bullet Journal’ is the perfect way to keep your readers engaged after they join your list. Not only will you be able to teach them the basics of bullet journaling, but you can link the emails to blog posts when you want to talk more about journaling and promote journals, pens, and embellishments.
Autoresponder Topics Include:
1. Intro to the Email Series (268 words)
2. Buy Your Bullet Journal and Supplies (468 words)
3. Decide What to Include in the Bullet Journal (454 words)
4. Write Down a Future Log (335 words)
5. Create Your Monthly Spread (318 words)
6. Work on a Monthly Task List (355 words)
7. Create Your Weekly Spread (330 words)
8. Create Your Daily Spread (284 words)
9. Choose Lists and Collections to Include (456 words)
10. Create Additional Pages (455 words)
11. Don’t Forget the Blank Pages (277 words)
12. Make Your Index (311 words)
13. Choose Your Signifiers (376 words)
14. Conclusion to the Email Series (302 words)
10 Bullet Journaling Articles
Add more relevant content to your blog to increase your authority on this topic with the following articles. They cover specific areas of bullet journaling that your readers will be curious about, from using the journal for weight loss to how to create goals with this type of journal.
Article Topics Include:
1. 5 Things to Know About Mindful Journaling (778 words)
2. Types of Journals for Mental Health (756 words)
3. Types of Journals for Physical Health (773 words)
4. How to Use a Journal for Weight Loss (745 words)
5. Supplies Needed for Bullet Journaling (752 words)
6. Use Your Journal for Cleaning and Organizing (764 words)
7. How to Create 90-Day Goals with a Journal (741 words)
8. Start a Journal for Daily Self-Care (781 words)
9. Track Your Habits Using a Journal (735 words)
10. Meal Plan with Your Journal (749 words)
Social Media Graphics & Posts
Promote your blog posts on social media sites like Instagram and Pinterest with these editable social media graphics. They each come in JPG and PSD format, allowing you to edit them easily with your own unique blog post titles.
* There is also a social media post written for each article/blog post title.
Bonus: 60 Ideas for Bullet Journal Collections
As a bonus, I have put together a list of 60 different collections for bullet journals that you can give away to your readers. Your readers will love these! Collections are types of lists that are often featured in bullet journals, such as “Places to Visit” or “Task Lists”.
- Favorites & Compilations
- Family & Kids
Wondering how you can promote bullet journaling content? This Resources Page provides everything you need, including affiliate programs to join, social media sites to promote your blog posts or opt-in report, and a list of products to promote.
Bullet Journaling PLR Special : FAQs
What rights come with this PLR product?
You will get standard private label rights with the Bullet Journaling PLR package. You can edit, customize, and change the content for your own needs to add to your blog, give away for free, or sell to your list. The only rule is that you don’t get resell rights…meaning you can’t sell the private label rights to someone else.
How do I make the content unique?
How you edit or customize the PLR content in this product is completely up to you! You can change titles of the eBook, report, or articles, switch around the order of the email series, update the graphics, or edit the written content to be relevant for your own use. What you choose to edit and how much is entirely up to you, and what the PLR content is being used for.
How do I get access to the product?
Getting access is easy! You will not only receive an email after your purchase with instructions for downloading the product, but you can also get it directly from JVZoo after the checkout process is complete. Just go to your buyer’s area in JVZoo, look under your Orders, and you will find the Bullet Journaling PLR special there. Just download the link, and you’re all set.
What is your refund policy?
Due to the nature of PLR, this is a non-refundable product.
GRAB Bullet Journaling PLR Special HERE :
Bullet Journaling PLR Special REVIEW
The Growing Popularity of Bullet Journaling. Journaling is one of those niches that never seems to go out of style. By talking about journaling (and bullet journaling) with your readers, you are keeping them engaged in a topic they care about, while also providing yourself with some amazing promotional opportunities. Not only has journaling rapidly increased in popularity in the last few years, thanks in part to social media like Pinterest and Instagram, but new forms of journaling have become even more attractive to your audience, like bullet journaling. This takes journaling to a whole new level, and the content in this PLR special will help you show your readers exactly how it can benefit them.
How is Bullet Journaling Different? With bullet journaling, as opposed to traditional forms of journaling, there is less writing involved, and more organization. Bullet journaling provides an entire organizational system that allows your readers to keep track of and sort all their thoughts, tasks, goals, aspirations, collections, and much more. Developed by Ryder Carroll in 2013, bullet journaling has become the go-to journal, planner, and organizational system for millions of people. A bullet journal uses a variety of tools to be effective, including an index and numbered pages, calendar spreads and monthly logs, collections and lists, and unique pages designed by the individual. It is completely customizable, which is one of the biggest attractions of this form of journaling. Another reason people love it? It’s easy.
GET Bullet Journaling PLR Special HERE :
RELATED Bullet Journaling PLR Special
Bullet Journaling PLR Special Bonus and Download by Jennifer Andersen, Bullet Journaling PLR Special Demo and Interview with Jennifer Andersen, Bullet Journaling PLR Special by Jennifer Andersen Review Pro Bonus and Download, Bullet Journaling PLR Special OTO Upgrade Upsell by Jennifer Andersen, Bullet Journaling PLR Special by Jennifer Andersen Review, Bullet Journaling PLR Special by Jennifer Andersen JVzoo, Bullet Journaling PLR Special by Jennifer Andersen Video Training, Bullet Journaling PLR Special by Jennifer Andersen OTO Upsell, Bullet Journaling PLR Special by Jennifer Andersen Download, Bullet Journaling PLR Special by Jennifer Andersen Tutorial, Bullet Journaling PLR Special, Bullet Journaling PLR Special JVzoo, Bullet Journaling PLR Special Download, Bullet Journaling PLR Special OTO, Bullet Journaling PLR Special Upsell, Bullet Journaling PLR Special PRO Version OTO, Bullet Journaling PLR Special PRO OTO Upgrade.